HomeProtector Insurance Policy
Whether you’re shopping for insurance or just need a refresher on your policy coverages,
you’ll be glad to know that Erie Insurance’s HomeProtector Policy* (Homeowners Policy in North Carolina) covers:
- Damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for injuries
and property damage you or members of your family cause to others
- Loss of use and additional living expenses in the event that you’re unable to live
in your home temporarily because of a fire or other insured disaster
- Broadcover – Covers named perils (such as a fire, theft, hail, wind or lightning
damages) on personal property and buildings (such as a home, garage or fence)
- Extracover – Covers named perils on personal property and provides comprehensive
coverage on buildings
- Ultracover – Provides comprehensive coverage on personal property and buildings
Discounts and Optional Coverages
To offer you the most for your insurance dollar, Erie Insurance offers numerous
discounts on your HomeProtector policy.
You can add
optional coverages or endorsements to your policy to broaden the nature
of the protection even further. For instance, you could add sewer or drain back-up
coverage, earthquake coverage, incidental business coverage or Identity Recovery
Coverage. With Identity Recovery Coverage, for example, ERIE will pay for the expenses
associated with restoring your identity and support you through the recovery process.
It can be added to HomeProtector or mobile home policies.
Through HomeProtector, ERIE also offers coverage for:
Contact Our Agency
By working with Erie Insurance, our agency can offer you a variety of options to
protect your home, your family and your belongings. We can tailor the policy to
suit your individual needs and budget. Contact our agency today to get a quote.
*See individual policies for specific coverage details. Certain terms and limitations